OPEN HEAVEN 15 APRIL 2022 MEMORIZE: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Galatians 3:13
BIBLE READING: REVELATION 1:12-18
12. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed witha garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire:
15. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Open Heaven 15 April 2022
Bible Reading In One Year: 1 Kings 14:1-31, 1 Kings 15:1-34, 1 Kings 16:1-34, 1 Kings 17:1-24
Message: – Open Heaven 15 April 2022 Friday Daily Devotional
We should thank God for the victory at Calvary. The fiercest battle in history is the one fought by our Lord Jesus at Calvary in which He defeated sin, Satan and death. The battleground was set in Genesis 3:1-15 and the seed of the woman finally crushed the head of the old serpent and declared, It is finished, as He paid the supreme price (John 19:30).
There are numerous blessings from the sacrifice at Calvary. The first is deliverance from the curse of the law. The Law came as a schoolmaster, according to Galatians 3:10, Galatians 3:13, Galatians 3:24-25.
The law is the weapon that our accuser – the devil, uses to condemn us, according to Revelation 12:10 which says: “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
Another beautiful thing about the battle at Calvary is that it brings the blessings of Abraham to the entire world. The blessings that had been the exclusive inheritance of the Jews became available to the gentiles also, according to Galatians 3:14 which says: “That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Thus, the blessings of Calvary have given us victory over sin, over the devil and over death. However, even beyond that, the events at Calvary gave us the right to call the Almighty God Father.
Beloved, the only way to access the blessings of the victory at Calvary is to surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ. Obeying all His commandments demonstrates that you truly love Him, and this qualifies you to access the blessings of Calvary.
Prayer Point: Open Heavens 15 April 2022
Father, please let all the blessings of the victory at Calvary be mine today, in Jesus name.
Open Heaven 15 April 2022 Friday Hymn
WHEN WE WALK WITH THE LORD
1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way,
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey,
For there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away,
Not a doubt or a fear,
Not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay,
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love,
Until all on the altar we lay,
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way,
What He says we will do,
Where He sends, we will go,
Never fear, only trust and obey.