Open Heaven June 2021 MEMORISE: And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed. – (Acts 14:23)
READ: Luke 18:1-3 Open Heaven 8 June 2021
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Open Heaven 8 June 2021
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 8-11
Hymnal: Sing Hymn 21
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 8 June 2021 Tuesday Daily Devotional
1. Father, we thank You for all our elders. Please, help them to stay true to their calling as men and women of wisdom. Whenever we go to them for advice, give them wisdom to answer us correctly.
2. Father, please help all our elders to finish well. None of them will lose their place in Your kingdom in Jesus’ name.
3. Father, please heal all our elders who may be sick in their bodies. Touch them and take away the sickness and all its symptoms in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, let none of the elders suffer the sicknesses and diseases that plague people in their old age. Father, give them divine health.
5. Lord, as You used Moses until age one hundred and twenty years, please continue to use all our elders for Your glory.
6. Father, for those of our elders who have stopped dreaming, please give them the grace to begin to dream again. It is not over until You say so, Lord. Our elders will dream again in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, protect our elders in all their ways. Let the blood of Jesus speak for them every day. Let no harm come near them or their dwelling in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, if there are lands and territories our elders have not covered according to Your will for them, please, help them to arise with strength to take over these territories so their assignments are completed in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, by mercy, none of our elders will be put to shame in Jesus’ name. Their enemies will not mock them in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, we decree that our elders are blessed with long life and good health. They will see their grandchildren and great grandchildren even to the fourth generation in Jesus’ name.
11. Lord, no matter what happens, our elders will live fulfilled lives in Jesus name. They will see all their dreams come true in Jesus name. They will laugh for joy in the Mighty name of Jesus.
12. Your personal prayer point for the elders around you.
Thank You Father for all our elders who You have faithfully kept to their old age. Thank You for keeping them in good health and sound mind. Thank You for protecting them despite all that is happening in the world today.
PRAYER POINT: – Open Heaven 8 June 2021
Cry to God; ask Him to fight on your behalf, against the enemies who want to destroy you.
Open Heaven 8 June 2021 Tuesday
HYMN 21: Rock of Ages, Cleft for me
1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee!
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure;
Save from wrath and make me pure.
2. Not the labours of my hands,
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears for ever flow,
All for sin could not atone,
Thou must save and Thou alone.
3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to the cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress,
Helpless, look to Thee for grace,
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Saviour, or I die.
4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When mine eyes shall close in death,
When I soar to worlds unknown,
See Thee on Thy judgement throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.