Open Heaven 8 November 2022 Memorize: Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. Psalms 91:3
Bible Reading: Mark 6:45-51 Open Heaven 8 November 2022
45. And straightway he constrained his disciples to get into the ship, and to go to the other side before unto Bethsaida, while he sent away the people.
46. And when he had sent them away, he departed into a mountain to pray.
47. And when even was come, the ship was in the midst of the sea, and he alone on the land.
48. And he saw them toiling in rowing; for the wind was contrary unto them: and about the fourth watch of the night he cometh unto them, walking upon the sea, and would have passed by them.
49. But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:
50. For they all saw him, and were troubled. And immediately he talked with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid.
51. And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and wondered.
Open Heaven 8 November 2022
Bible Reading In One Year: John 4:1-54, John 5:147
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 8 November 2022 Tuesday Daily Devotional
The third reason you can always be sure of victory is that God cannot be defeated by air. He says in Isaiah 66:1 “Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?”
The Lord is sitting in heaven, His feet are on the earth; that means He occupies the entire space. As the witches meet and talk in their coven, planning how to attack a child of God, the Lord is watching their every move and plan. He will never let them win over you, as long as you truly belong to Him.
If they can neither defeat Him by land nor sea, they certainly cannot defeat Him by air. If you are on His side, then your safety is guaranteed. In Joshua 10:1-14, some kings were attacking Joshua and the people of Israel. God sent heavy stones from heaven to break their heads, then later stopped the sun from setting so the Israelites could finish them off.
In Genesis 19:24, God sent brimstone and fire from heaven to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. God will destroy the enemy successfully on land and the seq; He will also bring total ruin to them in the air.
One day, we decided to follow up on a woman who hadn’t been to Church for some time. The woman complained to us when we got to her house, Since I started coming to your Church, I have not been able to fly at night to meet my fellow witches again.
If your heavenly Father owns the air, what witch can threaten you? Psalms 91:2-4 says: “I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.”
As long as you are a child of God, you can rest assured that you will enjoy divine victory at all times and in all places, because your Heavenly Father is the Master over the sea, land, and air.
Prayer Point – Open Heaven 8 November 2022
Heavenly Father, please rain Your brimstone and fire upon all obstacles to my success, in Jesus name.
Open Heaven 8 November 2022 Tuesday Hymn
Hymn: Conquerors And Overcomers Now Are We
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n,
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.