Open Heaven 7 November 2022 Memorize: And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? Mark 4:41
Bible Reading: Mark 4:35-41 Open Heaven 7 November 2022
35. And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36. And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37. And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39. And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40. And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?
41. And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
Open Heaven 7 November 2022
Bible Reading In One Year: John 1:1-51, John 2:1-25, John 3:1-36
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 7 November 2022 Monday Daily Devotional
The second reason you can always be sure of victory as a child of God is that nobody can defeat God by sea. The Bible says the wind and the sea obey Him. Matthew 8:27 tells us: “But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!”
If the enemy tries to fight you within the waters, my God will take care of them. In Exodus 14:21-28, as the children of Israel were passing through the Red Sea, the enemy decided to follow, but as soon as Pharaoh and his army got to the middle of the sea, the Lord told it to close up While the disciples were struggling with the storm that was rocking the boat, Jesus was sleeping.
When He woke up, He spoke a word and the storm ceased (Mark 4:35-41). If the disciples had been wise, they would have slept like Jesus did, knowing that no matter how the storm raged, it could not kill its Creator. Even if the enemy threatens you on the sea, as long as you are a child of God, the Creator is in the boat with you. God sent Jonah to Nineveh but he boarded a boat to Tarshish.
A storm arose due to his disobedience and the passengers had to throw him into the sea to save their lives, then a huge fish swallowed him. God spoke to the fish saying, This is not meat for you to eat, this is just someone to be carried to his original destination.
As soon as Jonah came to his senses, God ordered the fish to vomit him onto dry ground (Jonah 1:1-17). All your enemies who want to operate by sea are wasting their time because the Almighty God controls the waters and everything therein. He will never let them win, as long as you are His child.
A lady came to me and said, Sir, I have found the man I want to marry. However, my father said that when I was born, I was dedicated to a marine spirit, and the spirit said my husband will die the day I get married. I told her, I have somebody who can control marine spirits because He controls the sea.
I prayed with them and they got married. The next time I saw them, the couple and their baby were healthy and strong. You cannot be defeated by sea because the wind and the sea must obey the word of the Lord concerning you.
Key Point – Open Heaven 7 November 2022
Heavenly Father, You are the Master of the sea and the wind; speak to all storms in my life to cease now, in the mighty name of Jesus.