Open Heaven 7 February 2020 Friday – GREAT FAITH
Open Heaven 7 February 2020 MEMORISE: Therefore I say unto you, what things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. – (Mark 11:24)
Read: Hebrews 11:1-13
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2. For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him; for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6. But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
7. By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
8. By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise;
10. For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11. Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
12. Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
13. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
Bible in One Year: Exodus 25-27
Hymnal: Sing Hymn 4
Message – Open Heaven 7 February 2020 Friday Daily Devotional
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” – Hebrews 11:1
Having faith means believing something that you are yet to see physically, so much so that you can feel it already. If you are hoping for a baby for example, faith is you hearing him/her cry; carrying and feeding him/her even when the baby has not manifested physically. Faith is the currency of operations in the spiritual realm which controls the physical; it is the greatest currency in the world. With faith, everything is possible (Mark 9:23).
However, there are different categories of faith. Some people have no faith at all. They believe in total impossibility and are consumed by fear. Some have little faith as Jesus pointed out in Matthew 6:30. These ones believe that impossibilities can be possible, but only for certain people like their Pastor or the General Overseer. They don’t believe they also can work miracles. However, there is faith as the grain of a mustard seed (Matthew 17:20). This faith, though small, can move mountains. It is the starting point for a man of faith.
Open Heaven 7 February 2020 Friday
There is also great faith, according to Matthew 15:21-28. It is the kind that does not accept “No” for an answer; it is persistent. Not only does the fellow with great faith believe that all things are possible, he also endures when manifestations are delayed. Your faith will become great in the mighty name of Jesus.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17). The volume of His word in you determines your level of faith in Him. If your faith will increase, you must be addicted to God’s word. Meditate on it day and night. Season your words with the scriptures at all times (Deuteronomy 6:7-9). When the word of God dwells richly in you, your faith will be great and nothing will be impossible to you.
Key Point – Open Heaven 7 February 2020
Get addicted to your Bible and seek to always hear God’s voice.
I hope you enjoyed the Open Heaven for Today Devotional? If yes Kindly share this devotional to your social media account using the button below, be proud of what you believe and you might be a blessing to others. Open Heaven 7 February 2020 Friday, Also You can Read Yesterdays Open heavens Open Heavens 6 February 2020 Thursday.