Open Heaven 28 September 2022 MEMORISE: Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27
READ: MARK 2:1-12 Open Heaven 28 September 2022
1. And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house.
2. And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them.
3. And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.
4. And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.
5. When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
6. But there was certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
7. Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
8. And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
9. Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
10. But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
12. And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.
Open Heaven 28 September 2022
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hosea 10:1-15, Hosea 11:1-12, Hosea 12:1-14, Hosea 13:1-16, Hosea 14:1-9, Joel 1:1-20, Joel 2:1-32
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 28 September 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional
In Mark 2:1-12, we read the story of a man paralyzed from the neck downwards. That is a situation far beyond the scope of medicine. He was incurable, but when this man got in contact with the Lord Jesus Christ, the Curer of the incurable, his paralysis was gone within seconds.
God bless all doctors, but many a time, people go to the doctor and he or she looks at their situation and says, Sorry, there is nothing we can do to help. There is however a Healer who is greater than any doctor and can change the medical report.
On His behalf now, I am pronouncing that any negative report you have received from a doctor is changed in your favour in Jesus name. heard a testimony that made me want to jump and dance recklessly. The testifier said that a nail pierced his eye and the doctor told him nothing could be done to make him see with it again.
The Curer of the incurable turned that report around and three days after he was told that he would never see again, he started seeing. Doctors can only try to repair body parts. My Daddy does not have to repair; He replaces body parts. Thus, when a part of the body is damaged beyond repair, the Curer of the incurable steps in with a replacement without leaving any traces that the fellow was ever sick. In the olden days, leprosy was incurable; even today, if you see a leper that has been healed, you would see traces of the leprosy because the fingers, toes and maybe even ear lobes would have been gone.
However, when my God cleansed Naaman in 2 Kings 5:14, his skin came back to him like that of a newborn baby. I decree, every medical report that is contrary to your joy and well-being shall be turned around in the name of Jesus. Jesus Christ can cure the incurable when you call on Him with a pure heart, but isn’t it better if you never fall sick at all? If the Curer of the incurable lives inside you, if sickness is coming into your body, it will be repelled by the power of Jesus Christ.
Revelation 3:20 says He is standing at the door of your heart right now, knocking and waiting for you to open up your heart to Him. You may say, I have already given my life to Christ, why then has God not healed me? Check very well, are you really living holy? Are you living in complete obedience to the word of God?
Key Point: – Open Heaven 28 September 2022
If the Curer of the incurable is in you, no sickness can survive in your body.
Open Heaven 28 September 2022 Wednesday Hymn
HYMN: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
May your presence continue to dwell in me both now and forever Amen