Open Heaven 26 June 2022 Memorise: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
Bible Reading: Isaiah 41:10-14 Open Heaven 26 June 2022
10. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
11. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
13. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
14. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Open Heaven 26 June 2022
BIBLE IN YEAR: Psalms 70:1-5, Psalms 71:1-24
Message: – Open Heaven 26 June 2022 Monday Daily Devotional
The best thing that can ever happen to anyone is for God to decide to help him or her. When God decides to help you, there is nothing that can stand in the way of you fulfilling destiny. When it comes to resources, He said in Haggai 2:8 “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.” He also has influence in the highest places possible as we see in Proverbs 21:1 “The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will”
If not for God in my life, I wouldn’t be who I am today. When I gained admission to llesha Grammar School, we were to pay a deposit of 2 pounds, but my parents didn’t have it. One way or the other, God provided and I resumed in the school.
By the end of the first year, almost everything in the house had been sold. By the time I had done 3 years in secondary school, there was nothing moreto sell. Just around that time, God brought somebody who had just returned from London to my village.
Everybody went to celebrate with him. While everybody was surrounding him and rejoicing, he just turned in my direction and said, Hello, little boy. We began to talk. At some point, he noted that my command of the English Language was very good and I told him I was a student in llesha Grammar School.
He asked what class I was in and I told him I was supposed to go to Form 4 but there was no money. He arranged for the school fees for my 4th year. After that, my mother went back to the principal and said, Now he has done 4 years; please give him his testimonial so he can go and teach.
The man said, Out of 5 years, he has already done 4. He only has one more year to go; you can’t withdraw him now. One way or the other, I finished secondary school, gained admission to the University and got on the path of fulfilling my destiny, because God really helped me. I pray for you today; God will move everything that needs to be moved for you to fulfil your destiny, in Jesus name.
KEY POINT – Open Heaven 26 June 2022
Father, You helped Pastor Adeboye. You are no respecter of persons; please help me too!
Open Heaven 26 June 2022 Monday Hymn
HYMN: O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST
1. O God, our help in ages past,
our hope for years to come,
our shelter from the stormy blast,
and our eternal home;
2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure.
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
and our defense is sure.
3. Before the hills in order stood,
or earth received her frame,
from everlasting Thou art God,
to endless years the same.
4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
are like an evening gone,
short as the watch that ends the night
before the rising sun.
5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
bears all its sons away.
They fly forgotten, as a dream
dies at the opening day.
6. O God, our help in ages past,
our hope for years to come,
be Thou our guard while troubles last,
and our eternal home.
Powerful one Papa… Your Lectures and live preachings have been inspiring me alot… Though I’m not a member of the RCCG but I’m blessed having you one of my Spiritual Fathers