Open Heaven 25 May 2022 Memorise: And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Revelation 7:14
Reading: Revelations 7:1-17 Open Heaven 25 May 2022
1. And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the seq, nor on any tree.
2. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3. Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5. Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6. Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7. Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8. Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9. After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10. And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12. Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Open Heaven 25 May 2022
BIBLE IN YEAR: Job 9:1-35, Job 10:1-22, Job 11:1-20, Job 12:1-25
Message – Open Heaven 25 May 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional
While many people will die from the havoc caused by the sixth seal, some will still survive. Many Christians who determine not to bow to the Anti-Christ will be there too. It is these people who will be saved by the angel in the Bible reading for today before the seventh seal is opened. At last, after all they would have gone through, they will come out of the great tribulation, clothed with robes before the throne of God.
They will be joining those of us that had already gone with the rapture. For those who will still be left behind on earth, they will experience the vengeance of God for the saints that were persecuted and martyred.
“And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand. And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. Revelation 8:4-5”
These people will experience the worst of tribulations. Now I want you to spend good time praying today. Below is the list of prayer points:
1. Father, thank You for saving me. Thank You that I am a Christian and for the hope of reigning with You in glory.
2. Lord, as You prayed for Peter, please pray for me. Don’t let me fall into the hands of the devil, in Jesus name.
3. Father, I pray for all my family members and loved ones; please don’t let them miss the rapture, let them all know You and live holy.
4. Father, please give me the boldness to preach the gospel to the unsaved around me. Don’t let anyone around me miss the rapture, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please raise missionaries around the world who will win souls to Your Kingdom. Let everyone know the danger ahead if they don’t repent. Please Lord, send Your Holy Spirit to help convict them to repentance, in Jesus name.
KEY POINT – Open Heaven 25 May 2022
I pray that I will see you in heaven after the rapture, in Jesus name.
Open Heaven 25 May 2022 Wednesday Hymn
HYMN: HOLD THE FORT
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing
Victory is nigh.
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.
2. See the mighty host advancing
Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph
Over every foe.
4. Fierce and long the battle rages
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!