Open Heaven 25 February 2022 Memorise: And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the Lord, neither will I let Israel go. Exodus 5.2
Bible Reading: Exodus 3:1-14 Open Heaven 25 February 2022
1. Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.
2. And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
3. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
4. And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
5. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
6. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
7. And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
8. And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
9. Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.
10. Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
11. And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
12. And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
13. And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14. And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Open Heaven 25 February 2022
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 4-6
Message: – Open Heaven 25 February 2022 Friday Daily Devotional
I have often told my children that the strength of any statement or promise should be measured based on the identity of the speaker. Therefore, when the Bible in Philippians 4:19 says, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus’, the right response would be to check the identity of the One speaking.
If God is to supply your needs according to His riches in glory and He is the controller of the whole universe, then you know that you are in for something great.
When the Lord of hosts, the One who has never lost any war says in Isaiah 54:17 that “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper…” you can relax and take His word as a guaranteed insurance cover.
When the One who neither slumbers nor sleeps promises to watch over you and your family, you can confidently rest on His promise. Whatever comes out of the mouth of the One that is greater than the greatest, older than the oldest, richer than the richest, and wiser than the wisest, should be considered trustworthy, reliable and dependable.
The Bible says in (2 Corinthians 1:20), “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us”. Also, Psalm 119:89 says, “For ever, O Lord, Thy word Is settled in heaven”.
Many kings and powerful individuals who took it upon themselves to speak arrogantly against God and His people in the past all ended up regretting their foolish utterances.
Pharaoh perished in the Red Sea (Exodus 14), Herod was eaten by worms (Acts 12:23), Nebuchadnezzar was debased and dethroned until he confessed that the Most High God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that He appointeth over it whomsoever He would (Daniel 5:21).
We need to ask about the personality behind whatever we hear before acting on it. More importantly, we need to find out the source of teachings and prophetic utterances these days, before acting on or even sharing them on social media.
However, once confirmed, we should not hesitate to do according to God’s word, no matter how illogical it may seem. Believe God and His prophets and it shall be well with you (2 Chronicles 20:20).
Prayer Point: – Open Heaven 25 February 2022
Father, please let Your word be my only guide in life, in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven 25 February 2022 Saturday Hymn
HYMN: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
O deeper yet I pray,
And higher evry day,
And wiser, blessed, Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.
2. Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.
3. Deeper, deeper! tho it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.
4. Deeper, higher, evry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conquror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.