Open Heaven 11 January 2021 MEMORIZE: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Colossians 1:27
Bible Reading: Colossians 2:6-14
6. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him;
7. Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power;
11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ;
12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
Bible Reading In One Year: Deuteronomy 14:1-29, Deuteronomy 15:1-23, Deuteronomy 16:1-22
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 11 January 2021 Monday Daily Devotional
The “Mathematics of Christ In You” (MCY) refers to the measure of Christ in you and how much of His attributes you exhibit in your life. The Law of electricity which describes how current flow in conductors is quite similar to it. One law that guides the flow of electricity says that the purer the conductor the easier it is for the current to flow.
In other words, the more the impurities in the conductor, the more the resistance to flow of the current. Thus, the amount of current flowing is determined by how large the resistance is. A high level of resistance is the result of a lot of impurities.
In such a situation, the current cannot flow well. The Holy Spirit is the current in our spirit man. How well does He flow in you?.
For the Holy Spirit to flow freely, your life must be free of impurities, because the more impurities you harbour, the greater the resistance against the flow of the power of God. In my journey with Christ, I have come up with “The Law of the Measurement of Christ in You”, where the measure of Christ in you is determined by the presence of God in your life which can be limited by your resistance to His will.
RESISTANCE = P+S+PG+M+L+B+F+RA
The equation above is not exhaustive, but I will pause here because we cannot dwell too long on this topic today. In the next few days, I will be explaining the meaning of each parameter in the equation to you. The lesson here is that if you want God to move mightily in your life, you should have zero Resistance to His will.
Then, there would be no limit to how much God can dwell and operate in you. I don’t know about you, but for me, I work every day to attain zero Resistance to His will in my life because I want God to dwell and operate in me without restriction. If the Resistance can be zero in you, you too would shake the world.
I pray for you that by the end of this series, your Resistance to the move of Christ in you would have become zero, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Key Point: – Open Heaven 11 January 2021
Remove every resistance to God’s will if you want Christ to dwell in you mightily.
Open Heaven 11 January 2021 Hymn
Need Thee Every Hour
1. I need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee!
Oh, bless me now, my Saviour,
I come to Thee.
2. I need Thee every hour,
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their power
When Thou art nigh.
3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly, and abide
Or life is vain.
4. I need Thee every hour,
Teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfill.