Open Heaven 10 February 2022 Memorise: Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. Ezekiel 37:9
Bible Reading: Exodus 14:21-28 Open Heaven 10 February 2022
21. And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
22. And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left.
23. And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen.
24. And it came to pass, that in the morning watch the LORD looked unto the host of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and of the cloud, and troubled the host of the Egyptians,
25. And took off their chariot wheels, that they drave them heavily: so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the face of Israel; for the LORD fighteth for them against the Egyptians.
26. And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand over the sea, that the waters may come again upon the Egyptians, upon their chariots, and upon their horsemen.
27. And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea.
28. And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.
Open Heaven 10 February 2022
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 2:1-34, Numbers 3:1-51
Message:- Open Heaven 10 February 2022 Thursday Daily Devotional
The wind of change is a term commonly used to describe breakthroughs and blessings of great significance. However, it has a much deeper meaning in Christendom. The wind is an invisible force endowed with the capacity to accomplish unbelievable things. A seemingly harmless wind could become highly empowered to bulldoze anything in its path when it graduates into a storm.
The wind therefore symbolises the move of God. It is usually called into action whenever God wants to accomplish great things. In Exodus 14:21 the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
In Numbers 11:31 there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a days journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
Also, in Ezekiel 13:1-23 7:9, the Lord commanded Ezekiel saying, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
In Verse 10, Ezekiel said, So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army. It is therefore clear from the above examples that when the wind of God blows, there will be a way where there was none, as it happened in Exodus 14:21-28.
There will be restoration of life according to Ezekiel 37:5-10 , and there will be abundant provision as seen in Numbers 11:31. Also, there will be deliverance in line with Acts 16:26, and divine promotion as in 1 Samuel 16:12 :13: And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward.
The wind of God can, however, produce negative results for disobedient people, as seen in Jonah 1:1-2. As you surrender your life to God in holiness and righteousness, in total obedience to His commandments, He will cause the wind of change to blow in your favour, in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINT: – Open Heaven 10 February 2022
Father, please let the wind of change blow in my favour today, in Jesus name.
Open Heaven 10 February 2022 Thursday Hymn
HYMN: Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus.
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.
2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.
3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.
4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.
5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.