Open Heaven 10 December 2022 Memorize: And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren. Genesis 29:31
Bible Reading: Isaiah 54:1-8 Open Heaven 10 December 2022
1. Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
2. Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3. For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
4. Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
5. For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
6. For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
7. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8. Ina little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
Open Heaven 10 December 2022
Bible Reading In One Year: Galatians 4:1-31, Galatians 5:1-26, Galatians 6:1-18, Ephesians 1:1-23
MESSAGE – Open Heaven 10 December 2022 Saturday Daily Devotional
God who decides who will be fruitful. In Genesis 29:31, the Bible says when God saw that Leah was hated, He opened her womb. He decides who will be fruitful and who wouldn’t. I believe God is bringing this revelation to someone today so that you will put all your trust and hope in Him, and then He will open your womb, in Jesus name.
Rachel wanted her womb opened, but she was looking in the wrong place. In Genesis 30:1-2 , she said her husband should give her a child or she would die and he asked her if he was God. In Genesis 30:22-24 , the Bible says that God remembered Rachel and opened her womb. The fact that He opened her womb tells us that He had shut it before.
Revelation 3:7 tells us that He has the key of David and when He opens, no man can shut; when He shuts, no man can open. Every womb that has been shut will be opened today, in Jesus name. It doesn’t matter if the devil thinks he has shut your womb. The Key of David is a Master Key.
When God opens your womb with it, the devils key becomes useless. Fruitfulness, however, goes beyond having children. There can be the womb of business, career, ideas and so on. In Luke 5:1-7 , Peter fished all night and caught nothing.
The womb of success was closed to him until the One who has the Key of David visited him and opened it unto him. By the next time he launched into the deep, the one who had nothing before caught so much fish that he had to share with his colleagues. When God opens your womb of success, you will get a breakthrough that will be so big, it would be impossible for you to enjoy it alone. The womb of your success shall be opened this month, in Jesus name.
There are two things you need to do for God to open your womb. Firstly, look to God and God alone for your success. He will teach you what to do like He taught Peter where to cast his net. Secondly, don’t give up hope.
Peter almost missed his breakthrough because he had lost hope. He was reluctant to cast the net but only did it because he wanted to be polite. You may be just one step away from that big breakthrough. God has already opened your womb now; launch out and bring in your catch.
Prayer Point: – Open Heaven 10 December 2022
Father, open my womb today and let this month mark a turnaround for the better for me in Jesus name.
Open Heaven 10 December 2022 Saturday Hymn
HYMN 13: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less
1 My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
but wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand:
all other ground is sinking sand;
all other ground is sinking sand.
2 When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace;
in every high and stormy gale,
my anchor holds within the veil.
3 His oath, his covenant, his blood,
support me in the whelming flood;
when all around my soul gives way,
he then is all my hope and stay.
4 When he shall come with trumpet sound,
O may I then in him be found:
dressed in his righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before the throne.