Open Heaven 1 October 2021 MEMORISE: These people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. Isaiah 43:21
READ: Psalms 85:1-13 Open Heaven 1 October 2021
1 Lord, thou hast been favorable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.
2 Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people, thou hast covered all their sin. Selah.
3 Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger.
4 Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease.
5 Wilt thou be angry with us forever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?
6 Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?
7 Shew us thy mercy, O Lord, and grant us thy salvation.
8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.
9 Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land.
10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
11 Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
12 Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
13 Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Open Heaven 1 October 2021
Bible In One Year: Zephaniah 1:1-18
MESSAGE: – Open Heaven 1 October 2021 Friday Daily Devotional
1) Lord, we thank You for all the nations of the world. Father, in our nation, let there be light. Please, bring an end to every darkness in Jesus name. Let Your light shine so every darkness of poverty, corruption, stagnation and backwardness can come to an end swiftly, in Jesus name.
2) Lord, take over our nation. Set it aflame with the fire of revival in Jesus name. Let revival break out in our nation, in Jesus name.
3) Father, please rid our land of every evil. Lord, please raise an army of great leaders that will fight and overcome all the ills in this nation not with physical weapons but with Your grace and righteousness, in Jesus name.
4) Lord, expose all those troubling our nation from the east, west, south and the north. Let all those who have made up their minds to trouble our nation be exposed and disgraced, in Jesus name.
5) Father, please put an end to the violence and bloodshed in our nation, in Jesus name. Heal our land and have mercy on us, in Jesus name.
6) Father, let peace reign in our nation and let us begin to prosper more and more, in Jesus name. Please make our country great, in Jesus name.
7) Lord, we cancel every satanic agenda against our nation, in Jesus name. No weapon formed against our nation will prosper, in Jesus name.
8) Father, please visit our nation with many blessings. Lord, open the windows of heaven and pour out great blessings on our nation, in Jesus name.
9) Father, let there be unity in our country. Take away every iota of disunity, in Jesus name. Let us stop fighting one another, in Jesus name.
10) Father, let the policies of our nation favour the Church of God. Let Churches thrive in all the nations of the world, in Jesus name.
11) Lord, help the leaders of this nation to lead righteously and with the fear of God in Jesus name.
12) Your personal prayers for your nation.
Open Heaven 1 October 2021 PRAYER POINT:
Father, we give You all the glory over our great nation. We thank You for all that You do for us as a nation.
Open Heaven 1 October 2021
HYMN: Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice
1. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice.
2. Be joyful, for He is the Lord
On earth and in Heaven supreme;
He fashions and rules by His word—
The “Mighty” and “Strong” to redeem.
3. What though in the conflict for right
Your enemies almost prevail?
God’s armies, just hid from your sight,
Are more than the foes which assail.
4. Though darkness surround you by day,
Your sky by the night be o’ercast,
Let nothing your spirit dismay,
But trust till the danger is past.
5. Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
His praises proclaiming in song;
Let gratefulness give all a voice,
The loud hallelujahs prolong!