Open Heaven 1 May 2020 Memorise: Lo, Children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. Psalm 127:3
Read: Matthew 19:13-15 Open Heaven 1 May 2020
13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
15 And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.
Open Heaven 1 May 2020
Bible in one year: Psalm 133
Hymn: Sing hymn 6
Prayers – Open Heaven 1 May 2020 Friday Daily Devotional
1. Thank God and praise His holy name of the gift of children across the world. Thank and praise Him also for all unborn children.
2. Father, I pray for the salvation of my children and every other child around me.
3. Father, teach all our children yourself and let them all enjoy great peace as You have promised in Your word (Isaiah 54:13)
4. Father, I commit my children and all other children around me into your care; do not permit the enemy to harm them.
5. Lord, I separate my children and every other child around me from bad friends and evil influences forever.
6. Father, put an end to every ungodly trend in my family and never let such come near my children.
7. Father, please preserve the purity of my children and every other child around me. Keep them far from the perverseness, corruption and pollution in the world today.
8. Father, like you started to use Samuel at a tender age, use my children and every other child within my sphere of influence for signs and wonders.
9. Father, do not permit any sickness or disease to come near my children and every other child around me.
10. Father, let the future of my children and every other child around me be great.
11. Lord, open the wombs of everyone trusting you for the children and cause them to become fruitful in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Special prayer request for your children.
I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your request in the mighty name of Jesus.
Action Point – Open Heaven 1 May 2020
Never make negative pronouncement over your children or any other child. Bless them always.
I hope you enjoyed the Open Heaven for Today Devotional? If yes Kindly share this devotional to your social media account using the button below, be proud of what you believe and you might be a blessing to others. Open Heaven 1 May 2020 Friday, Also You can Read Yesterdays Open heavens Open Heavens 30 April 2020 Thursday.